We are the Sanchez family! My husband, Jose, and I met at a Valentine's Day dance. There was only one catch... he was my best friend's date! We were casual friends for over a year before we went out for the first time. (I asked HIM!) I was supposed to go on a blind date to a Christmas concert, but when my original date cancelled on me last minute, I asked Jose to go with me instead. I didn't expect anything to come from it. Afterwords he took me to a restaurant and our love story began as we chatted over a cup of Mexican hot chocolate. We got married March 10, 2017, and we couldn't be happier!
I asked him on our first date!
GET TO KNOW ME BETTER! I WOULD LOVE TO GET TO KNOW YOU!
1. Growing up my dream was to be a jockey! Horses are still a love of mine, but it's hard to beat being a wedding photographer!
2. I love being the white girl with the Mexican name, and hope we get ALL the thick, dark haired babies!
3. Fish tacos and chocolate ice cream are the way to my heart. Just maybe not together. I'm not sure about that combo!
4. We don't own a TV! Crazy, I know, but we prefer to wind down the evening with a game of Monopoly Deal or curled up reading a success book. Sometimes in Jose's case - watching basketball highlights on his phone.
5. I'm addicted to the feeling of knocking something off my to-do list. Can you relate?